SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY, May 18, 2012 – Palio, an inVentiv Health company, is pleased to announce its receipt of 12 prestigious ADDY awards from the Albany Ad Club.
The Albany Ad Club has rejoined the industry’s premier competition for advertising excellence conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation. The Silver ADDYs awarded to Palio, listed below, have been submitted to the next level of the competition, District Two.
- Gilead’s Without Exception Resource Kit – in the Sales Promotion Packaging category
- Gilead’s Without Exception website – in the Interactive Media Website, B-to-B Flash, Services category
- Saratoga Shakespeare Company’s The Merchant of Venice poster – in the Advertising for the Arts & Sciences Poster category
- Saratoga Shakespeare Company’s The Merchant of Venice poster – in the Public Service Poster category
- Saratoga Shakespeare Company’s The Merchant of Venice campaign (poster, bookmark, postcard, playbill) – in the Public Service Campaign category
- Palio’s “Destination Paradise” video – in the Advertising Industry Self-Promotion Broadcast category
- Palio’s website, Palio.com – in the Advertising Industry Self-Promotion Interactive category
- Palio’s print campaign – Volcano, Island, Tide Pool – in the Advertising Industry Self-Promotion Campaign category
- Palio’s promotional campaign – Volcano, Island, Tide Pool with “Destination Paradise” video – in the Advertising Industry Self-Promotion Mixed Media Campaign category
- Original sound written for Palio’s “Destination Paradise” video – in the Elements of Advertising, Music Only category
Palio also won 2 Bronze ADDYs:
- The Melanie Foundation’s 2011 poster for The Saratoga Palio “Where Ambition, Compassion, and Dedication Run Together” – in the Public Service Poster category
- Gilead’s “The One for Me” print campaign – in the Consumer or Trade Publication Campaign category
Palio is an advertising agency revolutionizing pharmaceutical and healthcare marketing to create experiences that will Never be forgottenSM. For more information, visit palio.com.
About inVentiv Health
inVentiv Health, Inc. is a leading global provider of best-in-class clinical, commercial, and consulting services to companies seeking to accelerate performance. inVentiv’s client roster includes more than 550 pharmaceutical, biotech, and life sciences companies. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, inVentiv rapidly transforms promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv Health Inc. is privately owned by inVentiv Group Holdings Inc., an organization sponsored by affiliates of Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P., Liberty Lane Partners and members of the inVentiv management team. For more information, visit http://www.inventivhealth.com.